2009年6月27日土曜日

bad things and good things

I woke up late! I had a little trouble last night and worked on it. So, I stayed up late. I jumped out of bed and took a shower. After I bought a breakfast at Seven Eleven, I drove on a road to my clients' office. On the way, I was stuck in a traffic caused by a construction on a road.... After I went through it, things got better.

I had one of difficult tasks in front of my clients. I demonstrated a time management in front of my clients as a consultant. I have not done it for a year since I established my own business. Anyway, I succeeded it with a good performance. They seem to satisfy it! My job, consulting, is for my clients to feel worth with my lectures and demonstrations.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

 
----Google Analytics---- ----Google Analytics----