2009年7月21日火曜日

Failure is not an Option

On July 21, 1969, humans landed on the surface of the moon for the first time in history. 40 years passed by.

I bought a book called "Failure is not an Option". I thank to Amazon that I can easily buy American book as if I were in the United States. This book was written by Gene Kranz, the flight director of Apollo Project. The title was quoted from his statement in the mission of Apollo 13. That was the toughest mission to manage in the history of the space. I want to study how he encountered with the most difficult situation and know who he is.

I have not finished to read it....It may take a little while. If you are not able to wait for comments、why don't you buy one for yourself. I promise that you never get regret.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

 
----Google Analytics---- ----Google Analytics----