2009年9月16日水曜日

Poco a Poco

It is not easy to get back to an old routine. Although a custom is so good that I should continue, I can not change in a short time after I got used to taking new lazy habits. I may be too weak to do it, but I am sure that I must be very strong in order to make a change.

Ichiro, a Japanese baseball player in MLB, achieved more than 200 hits in nine consecutive seasons. What he's great about is that he can repeat the exactly same routine day by day. I think that he is one who can make a change because his mind is strong enough to overcome temptations.

I learned from Ichiro that I continue doing good habits day by day in order to achieve a high goal. I should pay attention to small steps to achieve.

Poco a Poco

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

 
----Google Analytics---- ----Google Analytics----