2009年6月10日水曜日

Countryside

I am in Numata, Gunma! I drove a car from Tokyo to Gunma in 1.5 hours last night. Numata, the north part of Gunma, is surrounded by mountains such as Akagi, Tanigawa and others. The contrast of landscapes between the center of Tokyo and the northern Gunma stimulates my feelings and emotions everytime I come here.

I used to live in a countryside although I was born and grew in Tokyo. I lived in Nakajo, Niitaga for two years. and Tabuse, Yamaguchi for four years. Both towns have the population of about 30,000. I love a countryside maybe because I often visited my father's home village when I was a child. It is a small village with less than 100 people.

Today is another to enjoy the landscape with many mountains!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

 
----Google Analytics---- ----Google Analytics----