2009年6月13日土曜日

I am still in Gunma although I planned to go back to Tokyo last night. I try to relax myself and relieve my body from a fatigue. One way to refresh myself is Onsen, spa. I love to a Roten Furo, a bathtub located outside. I enjoy myself by looking at trees and landscapes and breathing fresh air.

I also love to play horse racing. The beauty of horses attracts me. Meantime, by betting money on horses, I concentrate on picking horses that may win races. Things like work, personal problems, and so on, are vanished during the time of races. By thinking about something else, my mind is refreshed. Last week, Vodka, the strongest female horse in Japan won the Yasuda Memorial, 1600m Turf! In last 100m, she made a spurt and passed all male horses!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

 
----Google Analytics---- ----Google Analytics----